Thursday, June 21, 2012

Mojo Monday Time!

Chock-Full of Cheer

This week's Mojo Monday sketch was so cute I had to use the new stamp set "Chock Full of Cheer" from the new catalogue. Aren't these mittens the cutest?

Stamping with Rach Tips:

  • I used the In Colour NEW! Gumball Green card stock.
  • Cut out the mittens and use dimensionals to have them pop off the page.
  • To add a gentle touch, I used Very Vanilla Seam Binding ribbon for the bow.
  • Sponge the edges of the mittens' frame so it blends nicely with the base layer.

Must-have's to create this card:
Stamp Set: Chock-Full of Cheer (Wood-Mount 126715, Clear-Mount 126717)

Paper:  Gumball Green (126840, Cherry Cobbler (119685), Be of Good Cheer DSP (126896), Very Vanilla (101650)

Ink:  Cherry Cobbler (126966)

Tools: Sponge (101610), Dimensionals (104430)

It's a VERY easy card to put together. Give it a try and let me know what you think. You know I love comments :) 

1 comment:

Kazza said...

I love this card, so cute. I so hope we get that stamp set in the uk.
I am now following you from SC and I would love you to follow me too www.kazzasworld.blogspot.com