Friday, December 9, 2011

MojoMonday

I FINALLY got around to this week's MojoMonday's sketch challenge! I received my Occassion Mini bundle too and I am IN LOVE with the NEW Pleated Satin ribbon. Isn't it gorgeous??! This new style of ribbon also comes:in:
  • Pear Pizzaz
  • Riding Hood Red
  • Blushing Bride (what I used in my sample)
  • Baja Breeze
Well, lets get on with it. Here is the sketch:


And here is my take on it. I am one for simple style and that's what you get here with a bit of bling with the Heat Embossed Silver Christmas tree and a bit of flair with the Eyelet border punch.


I really enjoyed putting this card together. The colours used aren't traditional Christmas colours but it's okay to think/create outside of the box :) Give it a whirl!

Ink: Blushing Bride, Basic Gray                                        Paper Stock: Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Twitterpated DSP (NEW - available Jan 4!)                        Stamp Set: Snow Swirled, Tags Til Christmas                             Accessories: Blushing Bride Pleated Satin Ribbon (NEW! available Jan 4), Sterling Silver Embossing Powder Tools: Decorative Label Punch, 1 3/4" x 7/8" Oval Punch, Eyelet Border Punch, Heat Tool, Versamark, Dimensionals, Sponge

Why don't you try coming up with your own design to this sketch and load it up on the MojoMonday website for all to see :)

Create to bless!

No comments: