Tuesday, December 6, 2011

One-Day Contest!

You ladies have been WONDERFUL in support of my love of card-making. I'm reaching out for your help...

Today I'm in a contest to get as many bookings as I can between January 24 and March 31. AND I hope you'll be one of the people that will take advantage of the amazing special going on!


What's the "amazing special?" you ask? Sale-A-Bration!!



Have you heard about this amazing promotion? In my opinion, it's the best one of the year!


Between January 24 and March 31, for every $60 you spend (before shipping & taxes), you get to choose one product FREE from the
exclusive Sale-a-Bration catalogue! What a deal!


Not only do you get to choose a FREE product, you also receive additional hostess benefits! It could include:
  • a FREE tote bag
  • more FREE Stampin' Up product
  • items at 50% off
  • ...and more!
I'm scheduling my stamp parties now! Don't delay to book your party! As a HUGE Thank You, anyone who contacts me today to book a party will receive 3 hand stamped cards made by me. They will be presented to you at your party!!


Can't wait to share what I love with you & your friends! Contact me by end of day today!

No comments: