These were CASE'd (Copy And Share Everything) from either the catalogue or from other Stampin' Up! bloggers. Other people's creativity astounds me. I love it!!
|Mish Mash Birthday Cards|
The card with the octopus doesn't have an age in the white circle as requested by my friend which is a great idea. I made a whole bunch that has "6" for Olivia's friends who are turning 6 this year.
Out of the bunch, I wanted to highlight this one:
|B is for Birthday|
Pretty in Pink
Pretty in Pink
Craft Whisper White
Look Who's Turning
1/2" Circle Punch
Square Lattice Embossing Folder
Dotted Scallop Ribbon Punch
"Make It" Instructions
1. Cut the Rich Razzleberry card stock 5.5" x 8.5" and fold in half using the bone folder
2. Cut the Melon Mambo card stock to 3.25" x 1.50"
3. Cut the Espresso card stock to 2" x 3.5" and another piece at 1.50"
4. Cut the Pretty in Pink card stock to 2.25" x 2"
5. Cut the Whisper White card stock to 2" x 1.75"
6. Take the confetti stamp from "Look Who's Turning" stamp set and ink it with the Craft Whisper White. Stamp the outer edge of the Rich Razzleberry card stock. Re-ink after every stamp. You can either let it dry for 15 mins or be very careful when doing the following steps as you don't want to smudge the white ink
7. Place the larger Espresso card stock in the Square Lattice embossing folder and put it through the Big Shot. Apply with Sticky Strip to the left hand side of the Rich Razzleberry card stock
8. Using the gift box stamp from Party Hearty, ink it in the Versamark Pad and stamp the Melon Mambo card stock. Re-ink after every stamp
9. Adhere and center the Melon Mambo on the Rich Razzleberry card stock using Snail Adhesive.
10. Ink the "B is for Birthday" stamp from Party Hearty in Pretty in Pink and stamp the Whisper White card stock
11. Ink the "star" in the middle of the B is for Birthday stamp with Early Espresso
12. Punch the Early Espresso star with the circle punch
13. Place a dimensional on the back of the star and place in the middle of the stamped "B is for Birthday"
14. Use the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Punch on the smaller piece of Early Espresso and adhere to the right side of the Melon Mambo card stock using glue dots.
Voila you're done!
Don't you just absolutely love it??! If you need any of the materials to make this card, click here to order 24/7!
Remember, "Follow Me" to be eligible to win a SURPRISE give-a-way! I realize that not all of you have capability to "Follow Me" so I've sweetened the pot a bit :) There are 3 ways to enter to win:
- "Follow Me" = 1 entry
- Add a comment letting me know which card you like the best and why = 1 entry
- Both! "Follow Me" AND add a comment = 2 entries
Finally - have a WONDERFUL 2011!! I look forward to seeing what's in store. What I'm confidant of is that God will be lighting our path. I'm so glad He was born :)