I finally received this gorgeous stamp set (Just Believe) and I love it! It is soooo versatile!
I took a few minutes (likely 10 at the most) to think about how I wanted to use the stamp set and complete a card.
One of the great things about this card is you can use any greeting or phrase with it. The one I used came with the set but you can also use 'Happy Birthday", "Happy Anniversary", "Thinking of You", "Praying for You"... The list is endless!!
SUPPLIESStamp Set: Just Believe
Card Stock: Early Espresso, Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink: Early Espresso, Old Olive
Accessories: 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Dimensionals, Adhesive
Make it! Instructions1. Take an 8 1/2 x 11" Early Espresso card stock and cut in half lengthwise and fold in half. Final dimension: 5.5" x 4.25"
2. Cut Old Olive card stock to 5.25" x 4"
3. Cut Whisper White card stock to 5" x 3.75"
4. Sponge Early Espresso ink on the edge of the Whisper White card stock
5. Ink the plant stamp with Early Espresso and stamp the Whisper White card stock on the left hand side
6. Ink the phrase stamp with Old Olive ink and stamp the right hand side
7. Adhere the Whisper White to the Old Olive card stock and then tear both pieces from top to bottom ensuring you tear around the saying
8. Take the circle shaped flower stamp and ink it with Early Espresso and stamp on Whisper White. Punch out using the 1 3/8" Circle Punch
9. Take the 1 3/4" Circle Punch and placing the Whisper White/Old Olive combo card stock ONLY halfway in the punch and punch out
10. Take the same circle punch and punch out Old Olive card stock
11. Place a dimensional on the back of the circle shaped flower image and place on the Old Olive circle cut out
12. Adhere this in the Circle cut out
Finito! See - that wasn't hard!
Go out on a limb and see for yourself how easy it is! I really love this card and the stamp set and will definitely be demo'ing this at future workshops!
Want to try making this card and need supplies? Go here to shop 24/7 or send me an email letting me know what you need.