So.... in my spare time, I created a couple of pieces for you to take a peek at and perhaps be inspired by.
I am loooooving the Rich Razzleberry card stock and my Big Shot Bigz Dies - especially the Flowers Daisies #2 template! Take a look...
|Burst of Kindness|
SUPPLIESStamp Set: Heard from the Heart
Card Stock: Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Early Espresso, Pretty in Pink
Ink: Early Espresso
Accessories: Rhinestone, Silver brads, Flowers Daisies #2 Bigz Die, Big Shot, Glue Dots, Snail Adhesive, Mat Pack, Paper Piercing Tool
"Make It Instructions"1. Cut Rich Razzleberry card stock in half lengthwise so the finishing dimensions are 4.25" x 11" and fold in half
2. Cut Whisper White 4" x 5.25"
3. Put Rich Razzleberry, Early Espresso, Pretty in Pink card stock through the Big Shot using the Flowers Daisies #2 Bigz Die. Put through the Big Shot separately
4. Take the largest piece of the Rich Razzleberry, the middle sized piece of the Early Espresso and the smallest size of Pretty in Pink card stock and situate so they layer. Adhere together with glue dots
5. Take the circle scrap from the Rich Razzleberry card stock you put through the Big Shot and place in the centre of your Daisy using a Glue Dot
6. Place a rhinestone in the middle and push down
7. Ink the "Kindness" sentiment with Early Espresso ink and stamp on the Whisper White card stock
8. Using the mat pack & paper piercing tool, pierce the bottom right of the Whisper White card stock three times filling the pierced areas with the 3 silver brads
9. Adhere the Whisper White onto the Rich Razzleberry using the Snail Adhesive.
A card I made in less than TEN minutes! Can't beat that!! I have to say that is one of my favourite cards. I feel it has high impact AND it's SUUUUPER easy to make!
Here's the other cute piece I made.
|Treat Box for ME??|
SUPPLIESStamp Set: Punch Bunch (From the Sale-a-bration catalogue)
Card Stock: Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Ink: Early Espresso , Rich Razzleberry, Garden Green, Marina Mist
Accessories: 1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch, Rich Razzleberry/Marina Mist/Early Espresso markers, Pretty in Pink 5/8" ribbon, Sticky Strip, Dimensional, Pillow Box Bigz Die, Big Shot
"Make It" Instructions1. Cut Rich Razzleberry card stock to 5" x 5.5" and put through the Big Shot using the Pillow Box Bigz die and standard cutting pads
2. Using sticky strip, assemble the pillow box following score & perforated lines
3. On the "For You" stamp from the Punch Bunch stamp set, use the following markers:
- Early Espresso for the scalloped edge
- Rich Razzleberry on the flower
- Garden Green on the stems
- Marina Mist on the "For You"
5. Punch out the "For You" stamp using the Scallop Punch and adhere to the pillow box using a dimensional
Sooooo adorably cute! I can't wait until I can give this precious Pillow Box to someone special.
You want to make it too? You can....very easily. You can either email me to let me know what you need or you can order 24/7 off my website!