Sunday, December 2, 2012

Birthday Flowers

CASE'd from Jen Sannes at www.simpleandsincere.com

I wish I could take credit for this card .... but I can't. I was searching for ideas how to incorporate the Fun Flowers die and I came across this beautiful card. And what blew my socks off was that the flower was made out COFFEE FILTERS! I know it doesn't take much to blow me away but I thought the coffee filter idea was ingenious! I used 3 layers of coffee filters and I was able to put them through the Big Shot at one time.

Want to know how you can easily make this card? Read on....



Stamping with Rach Tips & Tricks
  • The finished size of this card is 5.5"L x 4.25"W -- a nice size to showcase the flower
  • Put all 3 coffee filter layers through the Big Shot together --- it will save you lots of time!
  • Put adhesive in the middle of the back of each flower. This will allow you to turn the petals up a bit for a 3D look
  • to add a bit of bling, use a rhinestone on the dot of the "i" in "Birthday"




Must-have's to create this card: 
Stamp Set: Happiest Birthday Wishes (2011/2012 hostess set)
Paper:  Whisper White (100730), Rich Razzleberry (115316), Basic Black (121045), Bold Brights Designer Series Paper Pack (117155)
Ink:  Basic Black (100082)
Accessories: Fun Flowers Bigz L (121812), Neutrals Designer Buttons (119743), Rhinestone Basic Jewel (119246)
Tools: Big Shot (113349), Glue Dots (103683), Rich Razzleberry Ribbon (retired)

Don't you just love it!??! To get the supplies you need to make this pretty card, shop now!

***Create to Bless***

No comments: