Many of you have asked for sample cards that have a baby theme. Here you have it! This is based off this week's MojoMonday sketch.
I like how the Cherry Cobbler really stands out against the Baja Breeze and Early Espresso. Ignore the crooked lamp...this cards was made late at night :)
Stamping with Rach Tips & Tricks
- The finished size of this card is 5.5"L x 4.25"W
- Stamp and cut out the crib so it gives the card some depth
- Stamp and cut out the teddy bear so it stands out nicely against the crib
- Layer the white circle over the early espresso circle to balance the card
- To give the card a fun look, pierce the border of the smaller white card stock
Stamp Set: Little Additions (Clear: 121991, Wood: 121921)
Paper: Whisper White(100730), Early Espresso (119686), Twitterpated Designer Series Paper (125406)
Ink: Early Espresso (126974), Cherry Cobbler marker 119681), Baja Breeze 126960), Basic Gray (126981)
Accessories: Neutrals buttons (119743), 5/8" Organza ribbon (114319)
Tools: Scallop Edge Border Punch (119882), 2 1/2" Circle Punch (120906), Paper Snips (103579), Paper-Piercing Tool (126189), Stampin' Pierce Mat (126199)
Don't you think the red hearts are a nice addition? A very delicate touch :)
Why don't you give it a try? Shop now to get the supplies you need!
*** CREATE TO BLESS ***